Alana Blanchard (Alana Rene Blanchard) is an American professional surfer and model. Alana Blanchard has surfed on the ASP World Tour. Alana Blanchard also designs and models Rip Curl swimwear, particularly a line of wetsuits specifically for surfing.
Blanchard took first place in shortboard at the 2005 T&C Women’s Pipeline Championships.
She has also won championships in the following:
– The Women’s Pipeline Championships, Hawaii
– The Rip Curl Girls Festival Junior Pro, Spain
– The Roxy Pro Trials in Haleiwa, Hawaii
– The Billabong Pro Pre Trials in Hookipa, Maui
– The Volcom Pufferfish Surf Series in Pinetrees, Kauai